A Speech Pathologist works with communication and swallowing disorders by conducting assessments and individualising treatment plans to help clients achieve functional goals. Speech Pathology services are accessed across the life span by clients presenting with the following disorders.
- Speech Sounds Disorder（发音困难）
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech （言语失常）
- Specific Language Impairment, Pragmatic Language Impairment （语言发展迟缓）
- Reading Disorders, Dyslexia （阅读障碍）
- Childhood Stuttering （儿童结巴）
- Adult stuttering（成人结巴）
- TBI cognitive-communication disorders （脑部受伤后引起的失语症）
- Aphasia （中风引起的失语症）
- Apraxia of speech （言语失常）
- Dysarthria （构音障碍）
- Dysphagia ( 咽食障碍)
Georgina is no longer taking in new patients as her waitlist is very long. Her waitlist is now closed.